Ana Guzman LaScola attended University of California, Riverside, where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with minors in International Relations and French, before attending DePaul University, College of Law, in Chicago Illinois. Now entering her fifteenth year of practice, she began her career as a Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney, under former Cook County State’s Attorney Richard A. Devine. She also served as Deputy Chief Supervisor in the Probate Division and Civil Division of the Cook County Clerk of the Circuit Court. Later, she worked in the private sector at LCC Law Offices, LLC.
During her time as an Assistant State’s Attorney, Ana served in the Child Support Enforcement Division and Juvenile Justice Bureau. In the private sector she has handled a range of cases including Traffic, DUI, Family Law matters, as well as Real Estate and Probate matters. She has years of courtroom experience and brings this wealth of knowledge to you.
Ana is knowledgeable in the areas of Traffic and DUI Defense achieving successful negotiations in cases that are not recommended for trial, and in litigation when the facts warrant a trial or pre-trial motion hearing. Ana will work very hard to achieve the best result possible. Trustworthy, knowledgeable and effective – you can be sure that Ana has explored every possible outcome and prepared you with all the options and details before reaching a disposition of your case.
Ana is a member of the State Bar Association, and license to practice law in Circuit Courts throughout Illinois, as well as the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She has been licensed since 2000.
- Illinois, 2000-Present
- Partner at LaScola Law Offices, 2014-Present
- Attorney at LCC Law Offices, 2005-2007
- Chief Deputy Clerk – Probate Division, Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County, 2003-2004
- Chief Deputy Clerk – Civil Division, Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County, 2002-2003
- Assistant State’s Attorney – Juvenile Justice Bureau, Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office, 2001-2003
- Assistant State’s Attorney – Child Support Enforcement Division, Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office, 2000-2001
- Law Clerk – Sup Ct. Rule 711 – Felony Trial Division, Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office, 1999-2000
- Law Clerk – Sup Ct. Rule 711 – Child Support Enforcement Division, Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office, 1998-2000
- DePaul University College of Law, Law, Juris Doctor, 2000
- University of California – Riverside, Political Science, Bachelor of Arts, 1996
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 2000-2015
- Hispanic Prosecutors Bar Association, Member, 2000-2002
- Chicago Bar Association, Member, 2000-2002
- Course Completion – Revenue Collector System Training Course, System Innovators, 2004
- Training Certificate, The Chicago Passport Agency, 2003
- Certificate of Appreciation, Los Angeles Mission College, 1996
- Domestic Violence Overview – Los Angeles Department of Mental Health, 1996
- Youth Leadership Award, National Young Leaders Conference, 1991
- In – Service Training – Clerk of the Circuit Court (Probate Division), Passport Processing, 2003